Responsible Swimming Protocol for lap swimming in Zwembad De Krommerijn
In connection with the circulating COVID – 19 virus, we follow the Responsible Swimming Protocol that has been developed by the cooperating parties in the swimming sector.
For lap swimming it is not necessary to make a reservation. As usual, you can therefore start at any time during opening hours. In the unlikely event that it is too busy in the pool, there is a chance that you will have to wait to enter. However, based on the number of visitors in recent years, we expect that the chance of this happening is small.
During lap swimming you should where possible also in the water maintain distance from other swimmers, but where needed in the normal course of lap swimming, it is permitted to keep less than 1.5-meter distance. However, you should not actively approach each other in the water. Especially in these times, have consideration for others!
Below are the rules in detail prevailing in and around the pool. In short these are:
- Do not come swimming if you have COVID-19 related complaints.
- Follow the general recommended hygiene guidelines..
- Maintain the 1.5 meters distance protocol when not in the water.
- Follow the routing and instructions of the employees.
General safety and hygiene rules
- Stay at home if you have any of the following (including mild!) symptoms in the past 24 hours: cold, cough, chest tightness or fever.
- Stay at home if someone in your household has a fever (upwards from 38 ° C) and/or shortness of breath. If everyone is free of complaints for 24 hours, you can exercise again and go outside.
- Stay at home if someone in your household has tested positive for the new corona virus (COVID-19). Because you can still get sick up to 10 days after the last contact with this person, you must stay at home until 10 days after the last contact on which this person was still contagious (follow the advice of the GGD).
- Stay at home if you have had the coronavirus (diagnosed with a test) and it has been diagnosed in the past 7 days.
- Stay at home if you are in home isolation because you have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the new corona virus.
- Go home immediately if complaints arise during the sports activity such as: a cold, cough, shortness of breath or fever.
- Keep 1.5 meters (outside the water) distance from any other person outside your household (exception for children and young people up to 18 years of age and children up to and including 12 years old in relation to adults).
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow and use paper tissues.
- Go to the bathroom before you leave home.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after the pool visit.
- Wash hands with soap and water if your hands are potentially contaminated: after touching objects that are touched by many people (doorknobs, pin devices, remote controls, etc.); after a bathroom visit; after coughing, sneezing in the hands; after blowing your nose.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Do not shake hands.
- Singing and shouting is not allowed in the pool.
Other rules in and around the pool
- Always follow instructions of the employees. Due to circumstances or new insights, they may deviate from this protocol.
- Keep to the distance protocol in and around the pool (when not in the water). By creating routings etc., we have created the conditions, but adherence remains the responsibility of the swimmer: be considerate of other swimmers, employees, and visitors.
- The routing is indicated by arrows and diagrams in the swimming pool. Take note of this.
- Disinfect your hands upon entry (station next to second sliding door).
- Follow the route in the hall to the reception and then to the changing rooms.
- All group (maximum 6 swimmers) and individual changing rooms are open.
- Do not keep clothing hanging in the changing rooms – take these in your bag to the pool deck and lay them there in the designated and free spots (lockers cannot be used), No street shoes are allowed on the pool deck.
- Access to the pool deck through the shower area.
- No fixed routes on the pool deck.
- Leave the pool deck immediately after swimming.
- You can take a short shower. A limited number of showers is available.
- Leave the changing room as quickly as possible through the route indicated with arrows.
- Leave the complex outside through the yellow revolving door.